The three strategic axes
This axis will enable OMNIS to strengthen its internal capacities through changes in organizational and individual behaviour to respond to the evolving environment.
- the agility and quality approach to value human resources expertise;
- the implementation of a results-based culture.
Professionalize the professions
Through this axis, OMNIS intends to adopt an ambitious and coherent roadmap to fulfil proactively and efficiently missions to which it was assigned.
- ensuring the control of national geological data;
- valuing these geological data through promotional actions;
- articulating the geological data through an information system;
- accrediting the laboratory.
Asserting social responsibility
This axis aims to initiate new approaches to meet social expectations.
- support to local communities;
- reflection on the sustainability of resources;
- implementation of pilot and innovative actions for environmental protection.
Qualified human capital
- Employees with the specific knowledge and capacity required by our missions and heart of our professions.
- Continuously trained employees for operational excellence.
- Internal experience of between 10 and 25 years, representing an average of 50% of our employees.
- A database combining petroleum data from exploration and production works conducted in Madagascar since 1900.
- A database offering a large collection of different types of petroleum data on the explored petroleum blocks.
Unique technical expertise
- Technicians with deep and specific technical competences required by strategic sectors.
- Technical competence enriched by long-standing experience in cooperation with international partners.
- Technical expertise reinforced by our unique database.
- A stable presence of more than 40 years in relations with international partners.
- International recognition as a major player in the upstream petroleum sector.
- Periodic participation in international events for an expanded and diversified partnership.