Our mining laboratory offers both internal and external services.
These services include:
Mechanical preparation and ores processing
- Comminution (Crushing-grinding-pulverization) ;
- Particle size analyses by sieving (series of standard sieves) and by sedimentometry;
- Gravimetric concentration;
- Separation by dense liquor;
- Magnetic separation;
- Acid and alkaline leaching (static and dynamic);
- Solvent extraction ;
- Re-extraction ;
- Precipitation ;
- Study report and interpretation.
Sample preparation and processing
Regarding the preparation of samples, we provide the following services:
- Drying (at several temperature ranges)
- Grinds to different granulation sizes
(2 mm to 75 …)
- Granulometric analysis (several standard series of sieves)
- Sieving: dry and wet
We operate in various fields such as geology, mining, civil engineering and materials. We are able to process daily 60 samples at a rate of 5 kilos per sample (rock, mineral).
Mineral chemicals analyses
We also perform a range of inorganic single-element or multi-element chemical analyzes and physico-chemical characterizations of samples (rocks, soil, ores, water, etc.).
We are able to analyze:
- trace elements;
- major elements and loss on ignition;
- rare earths;
- precious metals;
- mercury, sulfur and carbon;
- humidity and actual density;
- water and pH.
We work in the fields of mining research, geology and the environment.
We can analyze :
- For ICP-MS : up to 200 samples per day with a very low detection limit of around 0.01 ppb (µg / kg);
- For XRF : up to 30 samples per day with a detection limit of the order of 0.5 ppm (mg/kg).